Italian Job


★★★ : €€€€
C/ d'Enric Granados, 38
Metro Diagonal L3
Tel. 934514875
A bar with slightly upmarket pretensions that keeps itself gently nested in really what I can only describe as 'the middle of everywhere'! If you're after somewhere to park yourself down, chat, eat a little, drink a bit and escape into a classier than usual ambiance, this could well be your kind of place. Think high stools, clean tables, excellent upbeat (but not in your face) music and you'll be on the right lines. Couple to all of this an outrageously cool name (I'm literally having an internal fight with myself trying to resist the obvious puns!), and a wonderfully low-lit, semi-romantic terrace and you just might be onto a winner!
Zerozero

1 comment:

ZeroZero said...

Went back here last night and I didn't realise how expensive this place was! Also, for a Friday night it wasn't exactly kicking. Music was pretty naff! I think this is a bar for gentler folk than myself!

Post a Comment