Taladro's


★★★ : €€€
Gran Via de Les Corts, 453
Metro Rocafort L1 : Placa Espanya L3
As an ex-pat I'm normally quite adverse to English and Irish bars (but that's another story), suffice to say I was pleasantly surprised by this pub once I was forcibly dragged in by my semi-alcoholic friend to celebrate my birthday. Like most pubs and bars in this neighbourhood, prices are much cheaper than downtown locales and the quality just as good. Sporting a wide range of drinks from the usual array of beers, to cocktails and a significant food menu, you're unlikely to feel any need to unseat yourself once you are here. Add a sprinkling of sports matches on the numerous TVs and even darts - (if like me watching sports is too passive for your neurons!) - and you're bound to have a kicking night in this friendly English speaking abode!
ZeroZero

2 comments:

Paul said...

There's a big sign saying "No Smoking" and an ashtray on every table - classic Spain!

Dave said...

Not really a pub, but a vaguely Irish themed bar. Pretty grim place, TBH - didn't feel friendly. Avoid.

Post a Comment